- EASY TO USE: This mini sewing machine is easy to operate, press a button, quickly connect to a flat edge, and it will begin sewing. (Since it is a single-thread sewing machine,you must tie the knot yourself after the sewing, otherwise the sewing thread may be falling off.) Even beginners can easily make DIY crafts
- LIGHTWEIGHT and PORTABLE: Compared with traditional desktop sewing machines, this sewing machine is light in weight, easy to carry, and is for fast, easy, and cheap maintenance
- HIGH GUALITY and LOW NOISE: the hand-held sewing machine is made of high quality plastic materials, which can be precisely controlled by rotating adjustment when sewing, and has tension control to adjust the tightness of the sewing thread. The fastening plate can fix the fabric when sewing, and the sound will not disturb others' rest
- WIDELY USED: The portable sewing machine is suitable for various materials, such as fabrics, clothes, wool,etc.Please note that the sewing thickness should not exceed 1.8mm
- THE PERFECT GIFT: A great gift for mothers, girls, teens, friends, and family
- Type: Cordless Hand Held Sewing Machine
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Power Supply: 4 x AAA batteries (Not included)
- Portable And Cordless
- Repairs Delicate Facrics Like Silk
- Ideal For Quick Repairs
- Size: Approx. 20.7 * 7.3 * 3.4cm / 8.15 * 2.87 * 1.34in
- Weight: Approx. 376g
Do you want to sew a beautiful dress for your baby yourself?
- 1:It is an incredible hand-held sewing machine that works just like a stapler, but is so small and portable you can use it anywhere
- 2:For traditional sewing machines, it is too difficult to learn. This sewing machine is easy to learn and operate, and even children can learn
How to use:
- Step 1: Install 4 AA batteries (not including 4 AA batteries or DC6V power adapter required)
- Step 2: Grasp the machine with your right hand, naturally place your thumb on the top, and use other fingers to support it on the bottom.
- Step 3: Please refer to the picture for the threading direction.
- Step 4: Raise the pressure plate, then put the prepared fabric under it, gently lower the pressure plate to press the fabric.
- Step 5: Hold the fabric with your left hand, and the fabric feeding mechanism will automatically send out the sewn fabric. Move the machine to the right and move the fabric to the left accordingly.
- Step 6: The machine can automatically let the fabric enter and adjust the stitch tension.
- Step 7: Replace the bobbin, loosen the nut, then remove the bobbin, insert the extended spindle into the bobbin shaft, then slide the spool in, and fix the spool with the spool cover.
- 1:The thickness of the cloth should be about 1.8MM, and it cannot be used with cloth that is too thick or too thin.
- 2:It still can't work after the battery is discharged. Please double check your battery location. (Before changing the battery, please make sure this portable sewing machine is in the locked position)
- 3 x Bobbins
- 1 x Mini Handheld Sewing Machine
- 1 x Needle threader
- 1 x Thread
- 1 x Spindle replacement needles
- 1 X cable