- HDMI 100m Network Cable Extender is based on TCP/IP standard. It can transmit HDMI or DVI-D signal up to 395 feet (120 meters) by using one CAT5e/6 cable.
- With the advantage of TCP/IP standard, you can extend your HD video to multiple displays by using an network switch.
- Follow the standard of TCP/IP.
- Support HDMI 1.3 and provide backwards compatibility.
- HDCP1.1 & 1.2 protocol compliant
- Support point-to-point mode(one HDMI Sender connect to one HDMI Receiver), one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode one HDMI Sender connect to multiple HDMI Receivers by a Network Switch.
- Support IR extender function. DVD Set-Top Box and other devices which support IR remote control can be controlled remotely with the IR Remote Controller by the HDMI Sender and HDMI Receiver
- Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD, PS3, STB ) to the HDMI IN interface of the Sender with HDMI cable.
- Connect the IR Transmitter to the IR TX port of the Sender, aim the IR Transmitter at the IR receiver of the device that need to be controlled.
- Connect the HDMI OUT interface of the Receiver to the HDTV/display with HDMI cable.
- Connect the IR Receiver to the IR IN port of the Receiver.
- Use one Cat5e/6 cable up to 120m to connect the HDMI Sender and HDMI Receiver.
- Plug two pieces of 5V power adapter into the HDMI Sender and HDMI Receiver.
- Power on the HDTV display and HDMI signal source
- Type: HDMI Network Extender
- HDMI Resolution : - 480p,576p,720p,1080p
- Audio Sample Rate : - 32kHz,44.1kHz,48kHz and 38KHz
- IR Remote Control : - NEC
- HDMI Version : - HDMI 1.3
- HDCP Version : - HDCP 1.2
- Power Adapter : - Input: 100V - 240V (50 - 60Hz) Output: 5V/1A
- Power Consumption : - HDMI Sender: 3W HDMI Receiver: 3W
- Operating Temperature/Humidity : - 0 - 70ƒ/ 10% - 80%RH(No Condensation)
- Storage Temperature/Humidity : - 10 - 80ƒ/ 5% -90% RH(No Condensation)
- Size(L-W-H) : - 93.8 —65—20 mm
- Weight : - 165g—2
- 1 X HDMI Sender
- 1 X HDMI Receiver
- 2 X Power Adapter
- 1 X IR Transmitter
- 1 X IR Receiver
120m HDMI Extender by CAT 6