- Professional Tester: A digital brake fluid tester suitable for checking the quality of brake fluid in car. Developed for professional use in automotive repair shops and in servicing. 5 LEDs to indicate percentage of water in the brake fluid. Operated by a LR03 AAA 1.5V battery.
- Brake Fluid: It also known as hydraulic fluid, is responsible for moving the various components of your vehicle’s braking system. Brake fluid is a non-compressible substance that lies within the brake lines, delivering the force created by your push on the brake pedal to each of the brake rotors on the four corners of your vehicle. This applies pressure to the wheels and ultimately slows or stops your movement. The fluid operates under high temperatures and high pressure and, without it, your car or truck would not be able to stop when you push the brake pedal inside your vehicle. Over time, brake fluid can absorb moisture from the air, which will cause the fluid to degrade and not work properly. This is why it is important to periodically check the oil fluid and drain it out and replace it with new fluid to ensure proper brake fluid function. That's also why we recommend this Brake Oil Detection Pen to you. Regular inspection, replace oil fluid when the red light of the tester is on.
- Usage Instructions: Remove cap from brake fluid reservoir; Remove probe cap from brake fluid tester; Press power button on top of tester. Green LED lights up; Dip entire length of metal probes into brake fluid; After one second, match color of LEDs with color chart to determine brake fluid quality. Tester automatically powers off after twelve seconds of inactivity.
- LED Lights Percentage: The LED lights will indicate the percentage of water in the brake fluid: Green: None. Green/Yellow: Less than 1%. Green /Yellow/Yellow: Approx. 2%. Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approx. 3% (Time to change brake fluid.). Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: Approx. 4% (Change brake fluid immediately!)
Note: Actual product color may vary from the colour you see on your screen. Replace the battery if the green LED light no longer lights up after you press the button. Wash the test probe with tap water after every use. In case of skin contact with brake fluid, thoroughly wash the affected skin or clothing with water. Do not expose brake fluid to the atmosphere for a long time as it is highly hygroscopic.
- Type: Brake Fluid tester
- Size: 15.5 * 2 cm
- Material: ABS
- Voltage: 12V
- Display : Three color LED light display
- Test Range : DOT3, DOT4, DOT5
- Be Applicable : All vehicles
- Color: Black
- Item Weight: 40gm
- High precision safety driving
- Universal fit
- Easy confirm
- Instant result
- Light weight
- 5 LEDs
- Replaceable battery
- 1x Brake fluid tester